Cantilever racks are a superior storage solution in many situations. Compared to
standard pallet racks, cantilever racks are:
- Easier to use: With no front column in the way, cantilever racks
are faster to load and unload, lowering handling time and costs.
- More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length
of a row on a cantilever rack.
- More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space
normally lost to rack structure. Handling clearance is also more
- More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space
utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient.
Additionally, cantilever racks become more economical as load
length increases, while standard pallet racks increase in costs.
- More adaptable: Cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load.
They are especially useful for storing long, bulky, or oddly-shaped