Radio shuttle racking is a compact storage system in which a shuttle driven by an
electric motor runs on rails inside the storage channels, replacing
forklift trucks, considerably reducing operating times and enabling
items to be grouped by channels rather than complete lanes.
The Pallet Shuttle follows orders sent by an operator using a
tablet with Wi-Fi connection, depositing the load in the first free
placement location in the channel and compacting the pallets as
much as possible. By removing the need to drive forklifts into the
lanes, storage capacity is increased in terms of depth, the risk of
accidents and damage to the racks is negligible, operator movements
are optimised and warehouse operation is modernised and made more
It is an ideal solution for companies with a high volume of pallets
per item and intensive loading and unloading activity.
- Greater diversification: each channel can be used to store a
- High productivity: increased flow of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Greater capacity: Storage of up to 40 m deep
- Highly cost-effective, thanks to the reduction in operating costs.
- Decreased incidents and maintenance costs.
- Many advanced functionalities can be easily controlled from the